Monday, March 15, 2021

Goodbye to Winter..

Goodbye To Winter.... Don't trip when you go out the door. My foot will be behind you,Don't want you anymore. No two feet of snow that piles up so fast. I want you gone,a thing of the past. No shoveling the sidewalks,so people can come in. I want the Hot Sun,to warm Us within. So Goodbye to winter, don't fall on the ice. If you fall in the lake, that would be so nice. No high cast of heating,to keep my house warm. I want to see the rising sun,early in the morn. No heavy winter coats,wrapped around so tight. Just the morning sun,that will shine in so bright. The two feet of snow,in my yard melting away. I can now see the ground,It is a happy day. So goodbye to winter,Welcome to spring. I feel so happy, I just want to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment