Monday, October 21, 2024

My Words Of Love by William Wyllie

 My Words of Love     by William Wyllie

   

   

My Lovely Lady, I hope you get well soon.

    because I need your Love together under a full moon.

     It makes me sad to see you not well.

    You bring me joy you cast a spell.

     My beautiful lady it's a pleasure to know.

    The love in my heart continues to grow.

     Never thought in this world that this would come true.

    That I would fall in love with someone like you.

I feel your sweet love tho you are far away.

    In my heart forever it will stay.

Such a beautiful woman these words you inspire.

    You set my heart and soul on fire.

I need your sweet love in this crazy world.

    I know you will be my forever girl.

My feelings of love grow stronger every day.

    You bring me sweet love, I pray t6o God you will stay.

    As I lay in my bed, quiet all around. 

   Deep inside my fire burns but I don't hear a sound.

These poems I write to express my love.

   If I was a bird   I would fly like a dove.

While in the air this dove would know where to go.

   Fly straight to China where love I will know.

These words of love I need to express.

   I expect no less.

But I know your feelings are strong like mine.

   I know I will love you till the end of time.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment