Tuesday, October 1, 2024

You Have Entered My Heart by William Wyllie

   You have Entered My Heart
                                                              by William Wyllie

         My beautiful lady you have entered my heart.
               I need you beside me never apart.
         In this world of wonders you are an angel.
               I know our life together would not be painful.
        You give me such bliss.
               I long for your kiss.
        I am a happy man.
               By your side I will stand.
        As we lay on the beach.
               I raise my hand to reach.
        It's you close beside.
               My love I won't hide.
        Such beauty in this world.
               My very special girl.
        Let's walk this world together.
               In sunshine or rainy weather.
        If we get all wet I don't care in the least.
              You have captured this man,
        Now tame the beast.
              This passion I feel.
        I know it's real.
              My love from afar.
       Let's ride in your car.
             I will now say goodnight.
       because my darling you are such a beautiful sight.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment