Monday, September 23, 2024

My Love will Always Bloom for You by my girlfriend WEN)

     My Love will always bloom for you  by Wen

        In your eyes, I see the stars
           Sparkling with an eternal light and warmth.
        You are the gentle morning Light
           Illuminated the deepest secret in my heart
        Your smile is like the spring breeze brushing
           against your face.
        Sow warm seeds in my world   
           Every encounter is a continuation of the Heartbeat.
        Every whisper makes me infaruated.
           I am willing to transform into a gentle breeze beside you.
        Gently touch the softness of your hair.
           I wish to be yourstarlight at night.
        Guide you in the direction you need to move forward.
           My heart beats because of you.
        By your side time seems to stop.
           The emotion of admiration, likea gentle stream.
        In the river of time in flows endlessly.
            No matter how time flies,
        My heart will always be by your side.
            Because you are the only one in my life.
        My love will always bloom for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment