Sunday, September 8, 2024

Lost In Your Eyes by William Wyllie (Inspred by a photo of my Love)

 Lost in Your Eyes
                                            by William Wyllie

        You are the first thing on my mind.
             As I start a new day.
        And the last thing at night.
            Our love is just right.
        As we wake up in the morning,
           With the new day our love is dawning.
       Lost in your Eyes.
           When I see your beautiful face.
      I know beside you.
           Will be a beautiful place.
     You express you love
           It means so much.
     We will have a good dinner.
          Can't wait for our lips to touch.
     Lost in your Eyes.
          You simply amaze.
    I just want to sit with you.
          And let me gaze.
    Look in those Eyes.
          That I can not resist.
   We will end the day.
          With a soft gentle kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment