Sunday, September 8, 2024

Forever and a Day by William Wyllie

Forever and a Day
                                            by William Wyllie


        The Woman in my Heart
               You have captured my soul.
        Be mine forever.
               Through life we will stroll.
        Let me hold you in my arms.
               I will have your back.
        As we lay beside each other.
              Let's get crazy in the sack.
       Forever and a day.
             Together we will be.
       Let's get together,
            A happy life we will see.
       We will plant a garden of flowers.
            And watch them grow.
       As the flowers bloom,
            Our love will also know.
      It's you I need,
           Come plant a seed.
     As the time Goes By.
          Our Love will fly.
    All day and all night.
          It's you I will miss.
    Be close beside you,
          And then we will kiss.
          
   
       
      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment