Thursday, June 18, 2020

You've Captured My Heart

Going through some poems I wrote past few weeks. -------- You've Captured My Heart ----------- by William Wyllie --------------- I sit at the table and have my morning coffee. But deep in my heart it's you that I see. I see a new life with you by my side. You make me so happy, My arms open wide. I Welcome you my love,I'm just an old man. I would stand by your side and hold out my hand. With a soft gentle touch, my hands on your cheek. My emotions rise up,and make me feel weak. But for you I'd be strong,and protect our sweet love. In these deep waters, My head is above. You've captured my heart, you've captured my soul. True fact is it's you I would hold. A beauty you are with grace and such style. Hold you tight in my arms, and have a big smile. I send you my Love,with all of my heart. And Be Close beside you, and just never part. I Know we'll be Happy,together we'll be. My heart is open wide, My love you will see. A relationship with you is what it's about. Together we'll stand,There just is no doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment