Saturday, April 10, 2021

Our love is True..

Our Love Is True .... This China Girl from far away. You bring me sweet love,each and every day. The day will come when we get together. Sunny days or rainy weather. If the rain comes down, I will dance and I will sing. Because my sweet darling, the joy that you bring. On sunny days we will lay on the beach. I will be so happy. I will be lost for speach. Although your English is not so good. Love knows no boundries in a house of wood. You make me laugh, You make me cry. My love for you just wants to fly. Beautiful lady, I'll give you my best. I will do anything to past the test. My morning coffee I sit and I drink. Your on my mind, it is you that I think. Someday soon I hope we meet. Your love I want, Your love I seek. With you around me, I will not be blue. Because my Honey,Our Love is so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment