Saturday, April 10, 2021

Reading Your Letter...

Reading Your Letter .... Reading Your letter, Made Me feel so good. I feel happy,I knew I Would. You may not speak good English my lovely one. But our hearts speak in any tounge. Just reading your sweet words brings me joy. Feelings deep inside, A little child with a toy. We learn things together that is the best. Our love will grow strong, past any test. I'll help you in life,to keep our sweet love. I'll make it grow strong, on wings of a dove. Just writing these words, my for you I feel. I can not believe this is all real. A beautiful lady has come into my life. The joy that I feel, when I make her my wife. I feel my heart speak,it beats a little fast. When I think of you. Our love it will last. When you feel sick, I will be there real quick. I'll hold you so close.I love you the most. I will say goodnight, But it won't be goodbye. Because when we get together,Our love will just fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment