Monday, December 20, 2021

My Dream of Life With You ..

My Dream of Life with you By William Wyllie.... You Are My Woman from far Away. I hope you will come to see me and you will stay. Our Love and Passion Goes On. We will be together till the light of dawn. I feel such joy,That you have shown. I hope I will never be alone. Without your Love, life would be a bore. Our sweet love will make us sore. We will be in heaven,Holding each other. I will squeeze you tight. We Love one another. I have found my love,it brings me joy. I'm like a child with a little toy. The days go by, someday we will meet. On that day it will be so sweet. The bells will ring on our weddng day. I will be so happy, I will neal and pray. I will thank the lord for bringing us together. Through wind and storm or rainy weather. It's just a dream that I hope will come true. We will start a new life just me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment