Friday, December 17, 2021

Something About Nothing

Something About Nothing By William Wyllie.... Lost For Words What Shoud I Say. The time flies past with each day. Should I do this or should I do that. Before I Know it the time is past. Is This good or is this bad. It makes me feel so sad. Should I touch or should I Not. Not sure of what I got. Is this pretty Or just not right. Is it loose? It feels a little tight. Should I put it on or take it off. Who Cares of whjat it cost. Should I wear color's of just go black. Not sure of where I'm at. This poem I'll call it "Nothing" I'll try to pick it up without touching. Is it in the air or is it not. It's Nothing, that's what I got. This is the end of something About Nothing. I picked it up and did it without touching. Not sure If I should do it again. So Goodbye and I'll say Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment