Sunday, March 27, 2022

My Words Of Love by William Wyllie

My Words Of Love By William Wyllie..... My darling my honey I love you so much. I want to feel your gentle touch. My love is strong my love will last. Let's get together the time goes so fast. Together with you is my desire. My feelings for you burn like fire. My only cure is you by my side. I wait for you my arms open wide. My sweet darling it's you I love. We are birds of a feather like two doves. My words flow out not sure what will show. I know it's you that I want to know. My life is nothing without you in it. I need you here, an hour or a minute. I sit in my room as I write these words. My love is here my love will be heard. My words of love flow from my heart. Together we will be and never apart. I write these words to express my feelings. It's you that set my heart a reeling. Goodnight my love or should I say good day. I want you here please don't go away

No comments:

Post a Comment