Thursday, July 28, 2022

Words Of Love by Bill Wyllie

Words Of Love - By William Wyllie..... My beautiful lady, your words of love touch my heart. Together forever, never apart. In times of joy, in times of pain. I will be beside you, again and again. The beautiful lady that you are. You light up my life like the brightest star. I long to hold you and squeeze you tight. My arms around you,with all my might. Never realized our love for each other was so strong. Together we will be and always belong. I will walk through the rain, I will walk through the Snow. When we get together, our love will grow. My words of love flows from my heart. You are a beauty, such a work of Art. My sweet darling it's you I need. Let's get together and plant a seed. Our love will grow like the branches of a tree. They'll spread so far, for all to see. My love for you grows stronger each day. This love we have will show the way. I Love you now, I will love you tomorrow. We will be so happy and have no sorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is a Poem my lady friend wrote me in response to this poem...........Your Love poems are amazing. This is the best song I have ever read. I also wrote a poem for you, which took me a weekend of Inspiration..........If I were a drop of Rain and dew, a snowflake.Then I will fly with you.On Infinite Heights to find the eternity of love.In the long years, no longer encounter greater vanity. At that time we will walk and sing in the spring garden. Whether it's early morning dusk or night. We will all depend on each other and walk hand in hand.

    ReplyDelete