Saturday, April 1, 2023

No Sorrow by William Wyllie

  No Sorrow
                                     By Bill Wyllie

              You are my inspiration that is for sure.
                      My love for you it will endure.
              As I lay in my bed,my thoughts are of you.
                      My love is so strong,My love is true.
              A life with you that is a must.
                      Without your love I am just a grain of dust.
              My life is nothing without you in it.
                      An hour with you seems like a minute.
              I need you here, My love is strong.
                      Without you near I can't Go On.
              Love me today, Love me tomorrow.
                       I know out life will have no sorrow.
              My heart will be broken if I make you cry.
                        With you beside me our love will fly.
              Our love keeps growing as we write our letters.
                         I express my love, it will keep us together.
              When I make you cry, it hurts me deep.
                         Because it is your love that I seek.
              My words won't stop they just go on.
                         Until we are together at the break of dawn.
              Right here beside you, Happy tears I shed.
                         I will always Love you, As I rest my head.
                      
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment