Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Happiness by William Wyllie (One of my older poems)

---HAPPINESS-- This Hot Weather keeps hanging on. I'll be glad when it is gone. The humidity is not bad today, and that makes me say Hurray. I get Happy if I think about my friends pool. I just want to get in and get cool. Coolness is such a nice thing. It makes me want to dance and sing. Sometimes I just want to have a good time. With my very good friends of mine. I've never been happier in my Life. I don't have any striff. I do get lonely at times. But then I just remember these friends of mine. In the last couple of years. I've made some very great friends. I hope this happiness never ends. This might sound very sappy, but I just want to be joyis and happy. I have this happiness deep inside. A feeling I just can't hide. I just want to shout and say "I Feel So Happy Today".

No comments:

Post a Comment