Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My Love I Care by William Wyllie

My Love I Care William Wyllie You are my Suger, you're just like Candy. You make me happy, I feel just Dandy. You bring such delight, you bring the sun. My beautiful darling, you are the one. The One I want the one I need. Let's get together, and play in the weeds. This feeling of Love you brought to my heart. I feel like a kid, in a kiddie park. We'll play on the slide, We'll swing on the swings. Sweet Love I Feel, I feel like a king. I feel the love, My love I sent. Let's go camping and live in a tent. With you my girl. Let's travel the world. With you at night. A beautiful site. I'll show my love with my arms around. I'm sure glad it's you I found. This beautiful lady, you shown me you care. Let me run my fingers throught your beautiful black hair. From the moment I saw You, the attraction was there. I have to be with you, to sit and just stare. My words flow out like a beautiful song. So don't ever leave me. my words will go on. Like the rise of the sun, on a beautiful dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment