Monday, August 24, 2020

Goddess of Love by William Wyllie

 -------"Goddess of Love" -----------------
My darling, My darling, Be mine.
Together till the end of time.
Sweet love with you I desire. You set my world on Fire.
My goddess of love,this is what you've become.
You bring me joy, you bring me the sun.
Your sweet words of love send me in a spin.
With you in my arms, I know I'll always Win.
You make me Happy,you make me proud.
I want to scream and shout out loud.
I love this woman,a very sexy lady.
She's captured my heart and I don't mean maybe.
I want to Dance, I want to Sing.
I know for sure you've given me wings.
Together we'll be, together you and I.
I feel so happy, because now I can fly.
Be my lady, for the next hundred years.
I know I'll be happy because I cry happy tears.
Tears of Joy, when I feel glad.
With you in my life I'll never be mad.
I know my honey you've concord my heart.
We'll be together and never apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment