Monday, August 24, 2020

Twitchin' in the Kitchen by William Wyllie

 --------- Twitchin in the Kitchen ----------

              When it's Morning here, it's night time there.
  But oh my darling I'll love you anywhere.
                 I'll love you in the morning, I'll love you at Night.
  But when we're together, I'll feel alright.
                I'll love you in the Den, I'll love you in the kitchen.
 When we get together, we'll do some twitchin'
                I'll love you in the bath, I'll love you in the shower.
 We'll get together make love for hours.
                I'll love you over here, I'll Love you over there.
 But by your side I sure do care.
                A sweet love we have, this I know.
When I'm with you my love will show.
                A Lovely womam a beautiful Lady.
I know for sure you are my baby.
               You brought me love, you brought me joy.
I know for sure you won't be coy.
               We found each other tho COVID 19 Won't stop us.
It Only delayed our meeting, it just makes us tough.
               The waiting and waiting to hold you close.
I know when we meet I'll love you the most.
               It's you I want, It's you I need.
Let's get together, and play in the weeds.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment