Monday, August 24, 2020

You Are My Love by William Wyllie

 ------ You Are My Love ---  

You are my Love, This I know.
Where Ever you want I will go.
In the bright of day, in the dark of night.
I know with you I'll be alright.
Alright with you with your tender touch.
I know when I'm close to you I get a rush.
A feeling of Love,A feeling of tenderness.
But if you were gone, your love I'd sure miss.
You've come to my heart,you've entered my soul.
A life with you that is my goal.
My words flow out, with the rush of passion.
You are my love I'll show you compassion.
The touch of a woman,so gentle and soft.
I just want to take all of your clothes off.
Make sweet love till the break of dawn.
You've got my love, that'll never be gone.
So come on darling, show me you care.
I want to run my finger's thru your hair.
As we walk thru life, together we'll be.
This sweet love in you, is what I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment