Monday, August 24, 2020

Together As One by William Wyllie

-------------------- Together As One --------------


                      You make me so happy,you bring me bliss.
  I just want to touch your luscious lips.
                      Your beautiful face, your lovely eyes.
  I need you now, right by my side.
                      You are the one, my heart desires.
  Please be by my love it's you I admire.
                      I can't believe you love me so much.
  I'll reach out my hands and just want to touch.
                      The loving words that you send to me.
  Your loving heart is what I can see.
                      I see a world where we have joy.
  You make this man and happy boy.
                      I feel like a kid, when I am with you.
  I have deep love and it is so true.
                      A beautiful woman, A Sexy lady.
  My love is so strong, I love you my baby.
                     If I said it once I said it a thousand times.
  I want you I need you, oh please be mine.
                    I sit at the table and have morning coffee.
  My memories of you, just won't get off of me.
                   I know someday we will be together as one.
  Together we'll meet the morning Sun.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment