Monday, August 24, 2020

Beautiful Lady by William Wyllie

 --------------- Beautiful Lady ----------------


         The touch of your hand, as it careses my cheek.
I look in your eyes and than I go weak.
         The beauty you are, the joy that you bring.
This beautiful lady, you make my heart sing.
         To be by your side, in this crazy world.
I want you to be mine. you beautiful girl.
         I just can't believe you love me so much.
I hold out my hand and just want to touch.
        You make me so Happy, you bring me such joy.
You're like a little baby, with a cute little toy.
        But a woman you are and a woman you'll be.
Our love will grow strong, for everyone to see.
        Be by my side for the rest of my life.
We'll travel the world, as husband and wife.
        This wonderful feeling, I feel in my heart.
When we get together,We will never part.
        This beautiful lady from a land far away.
A lifetime of joy, this love it will stay.
        I know when we meet,the excitment will rise.
I'll look at your face, and those beautiful eyes.
        I found my sweet love, So happy we'll be.
I'll shout it out loud, "Whoopee, Whoopee".

No comments:

Post a Comment