Monday, August 24, 2020

Lover and Friend by William Wyllie

-----------------------  Lover and Friend -------------

                               I'm a Happy Man.I've won your love.
  You were sent to me from heaven above.
                               Looking at your photos My emotions run high.
  I know very soon, that we'll touch the sky.
                              Your a beautiful lady, even my sister tells me.
  I want you in my arms, My love you will see.
                              You're the one that I want, oh Baby, Baby,Baby.
  Need your loving right now, and that's no maybe.
                               It is a fact that I love you so much.
  Let me reach out my arms, and Gently touch.
                              A beauty you are, the beauty you possess.
 I just want to come over and unzip your dress.
                              To win your love, I'm so happy inside.
 We'll be together, and go for a ride.
                              The Ride of Life, just you and I.
 I know we'll have fun. My love I won't Hide.
                              I want you my darling,this just has to be.
 I'll bow at your feet, get on my hands and knees.
                             I'll vow right now. my love to the End.
 I'll be your lover, and your very best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment