Monday, August 31, 2020

My World is Nothing without you In it by William Wyllie

-------------------------------  My World is Nothing, Without You In It
     -----------------------------------------

As I wake in the morning, My Thoughts are of You.
       I wonder where you are, the things that you do.
My joy in life, My love for you is true.
      I want to hold you close, whisper in your ear,
Sweet words of Love, for you to hear.
      You are my woman, I am your man,
We'll lay on the beach, hand in hand.
      My honey, My darling,oh please be mine.
You've got my love, for the rest of time.
      I feel this tingle deep inside,
When I think of you,I'm filled with pride.
      I'm filled with joy, I'm filled with Wonder.
I am the lightning,You am the Thunder.
     Together we'll be, together so Warm.
Together we'll cause a lightning Storm.
     The Thunder Will boom, The Lightning Will Flash.
But oh my darling, Our Love will last.
      All my Life I wanted sweet love.
I found it at last, I coo like a dove.
      I'll fly like a bird, up above so high.
Because when I'm with you, I'll touch the sky.
     I don't know how longer, I'll be around.
But I know with you,Sweet Love I found.
     You are my muse, the reason I live.
I have this Love,I just need to give.
     If I hold you for a hour,it would feel like a minute.
My World would be nothing without you in it.

---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment