Tuesday, July 28, 2020

The One I Want - By William Wyllie

The One I Want by William Wyllie You are the one.The One I want. I Love it when you tease and taunt. I want your love I need your touch. You make me so happy.I love you so much. Your beautiful black hair, your beautiful eyes. The beauty you possess My arms open wide. You are my Lady,I want you around. I don't mean maybe, Where you go I'll be found. The beauty I see, The love I feel. I want you with me, This can't be real. But real it is I hope and pray. You are a wiz, I know you'll stay. The days get warmer as Summer Sets in. You are a charmer,With you I win. So Come on darling,Show me you care. I want to run my finger's thru your hair. Stroke you and kiss you, and hold you close. Because my sweetheart, you are the most. The one I want, The one I need. Let's get together and plant a seed. A beautiful garden,a beautiful life. I want you now to be my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment