Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Shout and Sing Hey, Hey

Shout and Sing Hey, Hey by William Wyllie--------------- It's the dawning of a new day. As the sun rises I want to shout hey, hey. I Feel So Grand. I could do a hand stand. I Feel so good. Knock on wood. Happy In my Heart, Happy deep down. And I never wear a frown. As the fall leaves slowly turn to brown. I want to take a walk around town. The Fall leaves this year, have had such beautiful Colors. I took lots of photos of them, hey I think I'll have a cruller. A nice big donut ans a cup of coffee. I'll put on my clothes and they won't be gaudy. I hear the train whistler blow, the rumble on the tracks. 6:30 AM I lay on my bed on my back. The sights and sounds of another beautiful day. I want to scream and shout hey, hey. Amid the pandempic i wrote these words. Look on the bright side,My words will be heard. The sun is rising, I better get off my butt. My poenm is done, Now I shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment