Thursday, October 15, 2020

I Love You Heaven Knows by William Wyllie

I love You Heaven Knows By William Wyllie ------------------- I Love you heaven knows. From the top of your head to the tip of your toes. It's the dawning of a new day. I want to hold you in a special way. You set my soul on fire. You are my desire. From the top of your beautiful head. It's you I want in my bed. The emotions and passion I feel. At your feet I will kneel. My love it's you, that I must be around. So happy it's you that I found. We must get together real soon. You and I under a full moon. A walk on the beach at midnight. My love you are so right. The right person for me, that's for sure. You are my only cure. The cure for my lonely days. With you by my side, they are gone away. Without you it cut's like a knife. I need you in my life. Please make sweet love to me. Baby, together, we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment