Wednesday, September 7, 2022

My Love I Surrender by William Wyllie

My Love I urrender By William Wyllie.... To You My Love I Surrender. I want your love so warm and tender. For today, tomorrow and for all time. I want you here and make you mine. Tho you are far away I feel your Love. A kiss from you is like Heaven above. To hug you tight and hold you close. If I was bread I would be burt toast. But here I am with this wonderful feeling. I will sing and dance with my heart a reeling. We found this love in this crazy world. I am so happy you are my girl. My sweet love I will love you forever. We will stay close now and forever. I found you here at the toss of the dice. You are sugar and spice and everything nice. But you have spice more then anyone I have known. You set me on fire and my mind is blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment