Tuesday, July 18, 2023

China Lady by William Wyllie

China Lady
                                                by William Wyllie

           My beautiful China lady.
                    With you I'll never get lazy.
           In day or in night.
                    Together we are right.
          Let me hold you so tight.
                    The woman that you are.
         You're like a bright and shinning star.
                    Never knew a love like this.
         Please give me a great big kiss.
                    I am yours I'll be there when you call.
         I'll catch you when you fall.
                    As a new day begins.
         You put me in a spin.
                   But please don't spin me too fast.
         I know our love will last.
                   A beautiful photo you sent, I look and moan.
         The inspiration for this poem.
                   As this poem begins to fade.
         A kaleidoscope of colors invade.
                   The color's sparkle and swirl.
         You are my special girl.
                   The light fades into darkness and is gone.
         Our sweet love will always live on.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment