Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Love Power by William Wyllie

Love Power
                                                 by William Wyllie


         You are my baby, you are my girl.
                     You put me in a whirl.
         You spin me around like a top.
                     But oh my love please don't stop.
         I love you so much,together we'll be.
                     I give you my love my eyes will see.
         My love goes on it feels so good.
                    I'm in such delight, I know I could.
        I could do this or I could do that.
                    To please you baby,I'll remove my hat.
       But we love each other I know it's true.
                    I'll shout to the world that I love you.
       I'll treat you good, I'll treat you kind.
                    I want to make you mine all mine.
      In this crazy world I want you here with me.
                    I'll love will grow like a big oak tree.
      The branches will spread far and wide.
                    And on the beach we'll feel the rushing tide.
       As the sun goes down we'll cuddle together.
                    I know our love will live forever.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment