Monday, December 25, 2023

My Gift From God by Bill Wyllie

My Gift From God
                                                 by William Wyllie

       My gift from god.
            That is what you've become.
       You bring the light from the shinning sun.
             If I ever lost you, my future would be lost.
       I don't want to face that kind of cost.
            You have touched my heart,
       with a special love.
            No other is this world will rise above.
       For you are the top of my highest desires.
            Oh my darling you set me on fire.
       This beautiful lady from so far away.
            I want you here forever to stay.
        My feelings for you are strong for you my babe.
            My future my darling you have saved.
       My gift from God. my Love is true.
            For if you run away.My heart goes to.
       I'll say goodnight my special one.
            We'll be together with the rising sun.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment