Saturday, December 30, 2023

New Years Poem by William Wyllie

 New Year Poem
                                  by William Wyllie


     The end of the year is fast approaching.
              But a future with you is what I am Hoping.
     The beautiful lady that I have found.
              I want you near me and always around.
     I never thought I would find such a Hottie.
             Forgive me dear I have to go pottie.
     We will get together and be very naughty.
             The love i feel it gives me joy.
     I know my darling you are not coy.
             I write these words of love as a new day begins.
     I know with you I will always win.
             I feel your love from So far away.
     I hope you will come to see me and you will stay.
             My love goes on and will not stop.
     I will climb the hills and go down the Valleys.
             But oh my Darling I love you madly.
     My Longing for you will just go on.
            We will be together at the light of dawn.
     As the day goes by I say goodnight.
            I want you here to hold me tight.
---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment