Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Wonderful Wen by Bill Wyllie (Inspired by a song by "The Untouhables called "Lovely Dee")

Wonderful Wen
                                           By William Wyllie

         Wonderful Wen.
                where have you been.
        Please come to me.
                Over the deep blue sea.
        I need you now.
                Right here and how.
        My love grows strong.
                We will sing our songs.
        My beautiful Wen Hao.
                Let's go, go, go.
        We have no past.
                Get here quick and fast.
        With the love that I feel.
                I know it's real.
        I found my lady.
                And I don't mean maybe.
        My poems won't stop.
                Until we reach the top.
        Even then my rhymes go on.
                Together we belong.
        I'll cluck like a chicken.
                I'll coo like a dove.
        If it will get you here,
               and we make sweet love.
        My lovely lady I say goodnight.
               Because together we are right.

        
         

No comments:

Post a Comment