Wednesday, January 3, 2024

My Love is True by Bill Wyllie

My Love is True
                                                by William Wyllie

             I Feel so Good I Feel so Grand.
                  By your side I will stand.
             I will treat you good I will treat you kind.
                  If I could only make you mine.
             For if I lost you it would break my heart.
                  You and I together, never apart.
             Someone told me once, I've run out of words.
               But with you my darling,My love will be heard.
            I would never run out of sweet words for you,
              my lovely lady.
            I will hold you so gentle like a little baby.
               We were ment to be together.
            In sunshine or in rainy weather.
               I will love you till my dying day.
            My loving words I will always say.
               My words come out,
            don't know what  I may write.                                    
               But I know my darling you are a beautiful sight.
           Every moment of every day, I think of you.
               Because my darling my love is true.
               
            

No comments:

Post a Comment