Saturday, January 6, 2024

My Joy in this Life by William Wyllie

My Joy in Life
                                                   By William Wyllie
                
      You are my joy in this life, this I know.
              When I am with you our love will grow.
      I feel this fire that burns inside.
              My love for you I will not hide.
      The weather outside is very cold.
              But oh my darling my heart you hold.
      My beautiful lady, I love you so.
              My heart beats for you I'm sure you know.
      I don't want to know you love me.
              Please show me you love me.
      My sweet hot baby, I need you here.
              I will whisper my love into you ear.
      You are my darling forever and ever.
              Let's share our love and get together.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment