Tuesday, May 7, 2024

It's You I Love by William Wyllie

It's You That I Love    by William Wyllie


         I write these words not sure what I will say.
     I know that I Love You in so many ways.
         I think about you all the time.
     I want you beside me, maybe drink some wine.
         But I don't need wine to get me high.
     Because when I am with you the time just flies.
         I feel this love you make my fire burn.
     I want your love in return.
         These words of Love I need to express.
     You make me happy you are the best.
       The best thing to happen to me in this crazy world.
     I just want you beside me My Forever Girl.
        I wish someday we will be together.
     I will love you now and in any weather.
        Never thought I would find such a lovely lady.
    It's you I love and I don't mean maybe.
        I express my love on this bright sunny day.
    I love you now and in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment