Tuesday, May 28, 2024

My Heart's Desire by William Wyllie

 My Heart's Desire
                                              by William Wyllie

         My Sweet, sweet love I want you beside me.
                I need your love together we must be.
         My love grows strong.
                With you I belong.
         Your the only one I want in this world.
                We must be together my beautiful girl.
         I can't believe such a lovely lady would love me like this.
                I want to feel your loving kiss.
         My loving words will never stop.
                Until we climb to that mountain top.
         Never thought I would be a poet,but here I am.
                My words flow out I want to be your Man.
         My heart's desire is what you are.
                You are my bright and shinning star.
         Tho you are far away I feel your love deep within.
                I know together we will always win.
         Summer is here with the nice warm sun.
                Together we will be when the day is done.
                

          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment