Sunday, June 9, 2024

The First Thing in the Morning by William Wyllie

First Thing in the Morning
                                                                  by William Wyllie

         Your the first thing I think of in the morning.
               and the Last thing at night.
         I just want to hold you and squeeze you so tight.
              Never thought I would find such a beauty.
         My darling you are such a cutie.
              As I have my morning coffee these words
         come to my mind.
              I will love you my darling,you are so very kind.
         I have found you my love, you have entered my heart.
             Together we will be and never apart.
        I love you so much, you are the only one for me.
             You have changed my life, my future I now see.
        Never thought I would be a poet but here I am.
             You inspire these words, beside you I will stand.
        I will say good morning,but I will never say goodbye.
             You bring me such joy, and  don't ask why.

No comments:

Post a Comment