Monday, June 24, 2024

A Place called Heaven by William Wyllie

A Place Called Heaven  
                                                           by Bill Wyllie

         A place called Heaven.
                 I think I have found.
         I want my Love beside Me.
                 That's where I am bound.
        A beautiful place with sweet love everywhere.
                 The birds sing their songs.
       I'll show you I care.
             I will be in heaven, when I get in your arms.
       That where I want to be.
            and feel your heavenly charms.
       My heaven on Earth is the place It will be.
            A place so beautiful.
       Happy life we will see.
            You are my heaven.
       This just has to become true.
            Because my baby, I Sure do Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment