Friday, January 7, 2022

Chills and Thrills by William Wyllie....

Chills and Thrills By William Wyllie.... You've started a fire inside my heart. We must be together and never apart. I want you close I want you near. I'll kiss your neck,and nuzzle your ear. This fire inside, it burns so strong. My lovely lady don't ever be gone. For if you leave I'll cry and weep. It's your sweet Love That I Seek. This cold,cold Winter, It gives be chills. It's your sweet love that gives me thrills. I want the thrills that you can give. Together We'll be happy, With You I'll Live. So come on baby,let's come together. We'll run around in rainy weather. The Beautiful Lady that I See. I Love you so much. Together We'll be. I write these words streight from my heart. You are just like a work of art. Our Love Will last, it will just go on. After we both are dead and gone. I want you here, right here and now. I'll say goodnight and take a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment