Thursday, January 13, 2022

My Friends ... William Wyllie (Poem I put on facebook 5 years ago)

My Friends -- I Feel So Happy Today I Just Need To Say Spending Time with My Friends. Talking With them til Ten. When the clock hits Ten O Clock. It's time for me to start my walk. Walking Home I take pictures in the Park. I See the flag waving in the Breeze. I take photos and I am Pleased. Today is a beautiful day. I feel so happy today. I take picture as I walk home. I Feel happiness That I have not known. I hope my happiness does not end. I have such wonderful friends. My lady friends I do like the best. My Friends above all the rest. Photos of them I never have enough. They are both diamonds in the rough. Good Friends are the very best. My Friend outshine the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment