Sunday, January 16, 2022

My Beautiful Lady by William Wyllie

My Beautiful Lady By William Wyllie.... You make me laught, you make me cry. And I sit and wonder why. I want you here, I want you there. I want you Everywhere. In the dark, In the Light. Together We are Right. On My Mind all the time. Until I make you mine. So afraid that you will go. Because my darling I love you so. Please stay and be my Love. From God and Heaven above. My beautiful lady. Deep Love I Feel. Stronger each day, this love is real. I know for sure your love is true. As I read more of your letters,I Do Love You. These feelings deep inside, like fire that burns high. I know for sure our love will fly. This is like a dream that goes through my mind. But this is real, we'll be together in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment