Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Our Love Will Just Fly by William Wyllie

Our Love Will Fly By William Wyllie...... I Gaze at your face,Each Morning when I wake. You make me so happy I shimmy and I Shake. Such Beauty before me, it's hard to believe. I want your sweet love,it's something I need. My love grows stronger with each passing day. When We are together, I will shout Hip Hurray. These words flow around inside of my head. I write them all down,As I lay in my Bed. The woman I want the Woman I need. We will get close together, and lay in the weeds. Sweet Love I have found, from So Far Away. I love you so much and rhyme them this way. As I write these words,Not sure what will come out. But when we are together,My Love I will Shout. On Top of a mountain, I shout out your name. It will echo and echo, till our names are the same. These crazy words, It Just shows my Passion. Our Love will never, go out of Fashion. So I will just say Goodnight.But I won't say Goodbye. Because when We are together,Our Love will just Fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment