Tuesday, February 1, 2022

I Love You Very Much - William Wyllie

I Love You Very Much By William Wyllie.... My angel from far away. I Love you each and every day. I yearn for your sweet touch. I Love you very much. It's 4:49 in the morning. Soon the sun will be dawning. But my Love for you grows so strong. Together we sure do belong. So Happy I feel in my soul. It's you I just need to hold. I need your sweet gentle touch. I Love you so very much. Beautiful Lady from so far away. I will Love you, until the sun fades away. A sweet life we will surely see. Our love is like a big Oak Tree. Soon the tree will grow Strong. Our won't be Wrong. I just want to danceand sing. Sweet Love you do bring. Lovely Lady that you are. You are my bright and shinning star. It's 4:59 as I say goodnight. Together our love takes flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment