Friday, February 25, 2022

Angel From Above - by William Wyllie

Angel From Above By William Wyllie.... My Lovely Lady, My Angel True. I want you to know that I Love You. I will love you at night, I will love you in the day. I feel love in my heart,My Love it will stay. So come into my life, don't ever go away. I give my love in every way. If you come to see me I will cry happy tears. We will stay together,For the rest of our years. It is so hard to believe that you have this sweet love. I feel like I have found an angel from above. An angel you are and an angel you will always be. Our Love will grow strong,Our Love you will see. So come into my life, and don't let me go. When we are together Our Love it will show. Your Loving Words Touch My Soul. A Life with you is my Goul. Together with you it just has to be. You opened my eyes, It's love that I see. Beautiful lady I need you right here. Close beside me. I'll shed lots of Tears. Happy Tears,will flow from my eyes. We will share our sweet love. We will just fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment