Friday, February 25, 2022

Crazy Weather By Bill Wyllie

Crazy Weather By Bill Wyllie..... The weather is crazy, it's warm or it's cold. One day the Sun is shinning, Next day the strong wind blows. We get two feet of snow, Next day it's sunny. The weather is crazy, and it's not funny. New England Weather, Never know what you'll get. One day I'm warm, next day I'm all wet. If I'm wet or I'm cold, I keep myself fit. I'll go for a walk, Oops don't fall in that pit. I try to stay happy, don't let people get me down. I take lots of walks and I don't wear a frown. Looking Forward to Spring,Today I saw buds on the trees. In another day deep snow and we freeze. Never thought I'd be a poet, But here I Am. Writing these words, I do the best I can. Have to put something Together, For the Radio Show. Senior Scribblers is the name and away we go. So here is my poem, and the time did not fly. I struggle with words, and I now say Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment