Tuesday, February 21, 2023

All the Gold in this Universe by Bill Wyllie

 All the gold in this universe
                                                            by William Wyllie...


                        
              I found my heaven right here on earth.
                    You are worth all the gold in this universe.
              But that would not equal what I feel for you.
                    Because my love for you is so true.
             The touch of your hand I long to feel.
                    Show me your love for me is real.
             I read your letters,your words of joy.
                    I know for sure that you are not coy.
            You speak your mind, that is what I like.
                    Your feelings flow out, please hold me tight.
            Your beauty shows in every way.
                    So does your love I have to say.
            Your beautiful words they touch me deep.
                   It is your love that I do seek.
           Like a beautiful flower, your love has no limits.
                   An hour with you, seems just like a minute.
          At one in the morning, I wrote these words.
                  My love for you will always be heard.
         We can make sweet love anytime of the day.
                  With you my darling, we will swing and sway.

No comments:

Post a Comment