Tuesday, February 21, 2023

My Song of Love by Bill Wyllie




        The woman I want. the woman I need.
               Let's get together and play in the weeds.
        As the Beatles used to sing "I give her All My love   
        that's all I do, and if you saw my love You'd love her too"
        "And I Love Her".
             I want you here the love I found.
       I want you here always around.
            You're on my mind, every second of the day.
       I will show my love, in your arms I will stay.
           You warm my heart, you warm my soul.
      To be beside you, that is my goal.
           My love for you it grows so strong.
      to be beside you, is where I belong.
           As a song once said
     I love you more today, then yesterday,
     But not as much as tomorrow, oh I Love you
     more today then yesterday,
    but darling not as much as tomorrow.
          Let's get together we will have no sorrow.
    Two of my favorite songs that so far I have sung to you.
    every day and every night.
           When we get together, everything's alright.
    Our love will be like a beautiful love song.
           I will sing my love to you all day long.
   Now it's time to say Goodnight, goodnight sleep tight.
   now the sun turns out his light, goodnight sleep tight.
           Together our love will be "Dyn-O-Mite".
         

No comments:

Post a Comment