Friday, December 25, 2020

A Delight to These Old Eyes - by Bill Wyllie

You are a delight to these old eyes. You make me happy,What a surprise. A surprise you love me,it brings me bliss. I want to hold you and give you a kiss. My joy in life that's what you are. We'll be together and we'll go far. A quiet moment, gaze into your eyes. I'll always love you,you are a prize. The wind will blow the rain comes down. When I'm with you I won't have a frown. How happy I'd be in you were my girl. The happiest man in this whole world. So take my hand and show me the way. I love you so much,My love will stay. Our loves grows stronger, our love is a start. My heart feels the pain of being apart. With each passing day,I love you more. The beauty you are, it's you I adore. So be my love and we'll have a good time. I want you my love,you must be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment