Tuesday, December 15, 2020

My New Year's Present ----

----- My NEW YEARS PRESENT ------- My new years present,that's what you are.Together we'll go far. If You were my present,can't wait to unwrap you. Well walk together,under a full moon. 2021 is a new year of hope,that will come true. Because my sweet honey, I do Love You. I call you honey,because your so sweet. You are like chocolet, you are my treat. Drip that chocolet all over my body. Then my darling,We will get naughty. My emotions for you,sometimes I can't control. You touched my heart down to my soul.If you came into my life,Sweet bliss I'd See. Together we'll walk,on the beach to the sea. Where ever we walk it does not matter. Squeeze me so tight,till my teeth chatter. My darling I love you,this has to happen. We'll draw shapes in the sand in different patterns. While While at the beach,We'll pick up shells. You've touched my heart,You've cast a spell. My heart is yours,don't let it go. Because My darling I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment