Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Dream Come True by Bill Wyllie ------

A Dream come True by William Wyllie ----- I lay in bed and think of you. You are a dream that I hope will come true. A beautiful lady with beautiful eyes. She makes me so happy, I break down and cry. So happy I'd be with you be my side. I feel so good, I'd glow with pride. I hope we meet in the new year. I'll whisper sweet words right into your ear. My love for you grows so strong. Hug and kiss you, till the early morn. I've fallen in love with you my sweet. You are a beautiful delicious treat. I'll walk with you to a good life. And if you are lucky, I just might not bite. A life with you feels so right. Put my arms around and squeeze you so tight. We'll jump in the water and we'll get all wet. We'll walk together into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment